"Engineering Biological Machines" Summer 2013 REU
A 10-week Summer Research Program
EBICS announces its "Engineering Biological Machines" REU program for the summer of 2013. The REU is a summer research program that will fund undergraduate students assigned to EBICS labs at each primary institution: Georgia Institute of Technology, Massachusetts’s Institute of Technology, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
EBICS offers summer research opportunities on three unique campuses UIUC,GT,MIT: (click here for additional information)
Program dates are as follows:
UIUC & Georgia Tech: May 20, 2013 - July 26, 2013
MIT: June 10, 2013 - August 16, 2013
Women and students from underrepresented minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
REU Program Highlights:
- 10 weeks of full time undergraduate research at MIT, UIUC, or Georgia Tech.
- $4500 stipend per student.
- Allowance for travel expenses, on campus housing and meals.
- Grad school prep, faculty mentoring, professional development and social engagement with other students on campus.
- Scientific papers, oral and/or poster presentations at the end of the summer.
View previous summer research projects here.
- Applications will be accepted from any student currently enrolled in a science or engineering undergraduate program (biology, chemistry, physics, materials science, bio-engineering, computer science, and related field
- Students from underrepresented minority groups and women are strongly encouraged to apply
- United States citizenship or permanent residency is required
Applications are now closed!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or comments.