-Internet of Things
Q: How to obtain XQVR1000-2CG560V technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQVR1000-2CG560V” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XQVR1000-2CG560V devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XQVR1000-2CG560V inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQVR10002CG560V in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQVR1000-2CG560V pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQVR1000-2CG560V?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQVR1000-2CG560V, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQVR1000 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex 2.5V Radiation-Hardened FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
• Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
• Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
• Unlimited reprogrammability
• IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
• 0.22 µm 5-layer epitaxial process
• Four programming modes
• QML certified
• Cascade chain for wide-input functions
• Hierarchical memory system
• Guaranteed total ionizing dose to 100K Rad(si)
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
• Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally Placed Macros, and Design Manager
• Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
• Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
• LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
• Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets, plus 24 secondary global nets
• Die-temperature sensing device
• Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
• Fast, high-density Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance Development Systems
• Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
• Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
• Internal 3-state bussing
• Densities from 100k to 1M system gates
• Latch-up immune to LET = 125 MeV cm2/mg
• System performance up to 200 MHz
• 16 high-performance interface standards
• SEU immunity achievable with recommended redundancy implementation
• Dedicated multiplier support
• Radiation-hardened FPGAs for space and satellite applications
Request XQVR1000-2CG560V FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The QPro Virtex XQVR1000-2CG560V delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 µm CMOS process. These advances make QPro Virtex XQVR1000-2CG560V FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays. Building on experience gained from previous generations of FPGAs, the Virtex family represents a revolutionary step forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the QPro VirtexXQVR1000-2CG560V delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.
XQVR1000 development board
QPro Virtex 2.5V Radiation-Hardened FPGAs starter kit
Xilinx QPro Virtex 2.5V Radiation-Hardened FPGAs development board
QPro Virtex 2.5V Radiation-Hardened FPGAs XQVR1000
XQVR1000 reference design
XQVR1000-2CG560V Datasheet PDF
XQVR1000 evaluation board
Request XQVR1000-2CG560V FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now