-Internet of Things
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV600E-2HQ240N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV600E-2HQ240N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV600E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XQV600E-2HQ240N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV600E-2HQ240N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XQV600E-2HQ240N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XQV600E-2HQ240N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV600E2HQ240N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV600E-2HQ240N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
• Sophisticated SelectRAM+ Memory Hierarchy
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
– Designed for low-power operation
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Internal 3-state bussing
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Internet Team Design (ITD) tool ideal for million-plus gate density designs
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
– Further compile time reduction of 50%
• 0.18 µm 6-Layer Metal Process
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
– 1.27 mm BGA
• Proprietary High-Performance SelectLink Technology
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– Dedicated multiplier support
• Differential Signalling Support
• SRAM-Based In-System Configuration
– Compatible with standard differential devices
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
– 1.0 mm BGA
• Advanced Packaging Options
Request XQV600E-2HQ240N FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The Virtex-E FPGA family XQV600E-2HQ240N delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex-E XQV600E-2HQ240N FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.XQV600E-2HQ240N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that
comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all
interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing
resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the
Virtex-E family to accommodate even the largest and most
Virtex-E XQV600E-2HQ240N FPGAs are SRAM-based, and are customized by
loading configuration data into internal memory cells. Configuration data can be read from an external SPROM (master serial mode), or can be written into the FPGA
(SelectMAP, slave serial, and JTAG modes).
The standard Xilinx Foundation Series and Alliance Series
Development systems deliver complete design support for
Virtex-E, covering every aspect from behavioral and schematic entry, through simulation, automatic design translation and implementation, to the creation and downloading of
a configuration bit stream.Higher Performance
Virtex-E XQV600E-2HQ240N devices provide better performance than previous
generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous
system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s
using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at
33 MHz or 66 MHz.
While performance is design-dependent, many designs
operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can
achieve over 311 MHz.
QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs XQV600E
XQV600E development board
XQV600E reference design
QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs evaluation kit
XQV600E-2HQ240N Datasheet PDF
XQV600E evaluation board
Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
Request XQV600E-2HQ240N FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now