-Internet of Things
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQV2000E-7FG680N?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQV2000E-7FG680N, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQV2000E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XQV2000E-7FG680N technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XQV2000E-7FG680N” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XQV2000E-7FG680N devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XQV2000E-7FG680N inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQV2000E7FG680N in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQV2000E-7FG680N pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
– Dual port block RAM capability
– 600 Kb of internal configurable distributed RAM
• Ceramic and Plastic Packages
– Double Data Rate (DDR) to Virtex-E link
– LVDS (622 Mb/s), BLVDS (Bus LVDS), LVPECL
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
– Up to 804 singled-ended I/Os or 344 differential I/O pairs for an aggregate bandwidth of > 100 Gb/s
• Differential Signalling Support
• Certified to MIL-PRF-38535 (Qualified Manufacturer Listing)
– Eight fully digital Delay-Locked Loops (DLLs)
– 130 MHz internal performance (four LUT levels)
– LVPECL and LVDS clock inputs for 300+ MHz clocks
• High-Performance Built-In Clock Management Circuitry
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Differential I/O signals can be input, output, or I/O
– Compatible with standard differential devices
• Highly Flexible SelectIO+ Technology
– Zero-delay conversion of high-speed LVPECL/LVDS clocks to any I/O standard
– PCI compliant 3.3V, 32-bit, 33 MHz
– Web-based HDL generation methodology
– Densities from 600K to 2M system gates
• Guaranteed over the full military temperature range (–55°C to +125°C)
– Designed for high-performance Interfaces to External Memories
– Memory bandwidth up to 1.66 Tb/s (equivalent bandwidth of over 100 RAMBUS channels)
• Flexible Architecture Balances Speed and Density
– Supported by free Synthesizable reference design
– Supports 20 high-performance interface standards
– Internal 3-state bussing
– Clock Multiply and Divide
– Cascade chain for wide-input function
– Up to 640 Kb of synchronous internal block RAM
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Designed for low-power operation
• Fast, High-Density 1.8V FPGA Family
Request XQV2000E-7FG680N FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The XQV2000E-7FG680N FPGA family delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 6-layer metal 0.18 µm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex-E FPGAs powerful and flexible alter natives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the XQV2000E-7FG680N delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Virtex-E ArchitectureXQV2000E-7FG680N devices feature a flexible, regular architecture that comprises an array of configurable logic blocks (CLBs) surrounded by programmable input/output blocks (IOBs), all interconnected by a rich hierarchy of fast, versatile routing resources. The abundance of routing resources permits the XQV2000E-7FG680N family to accommodate even the largest and most complex designs.Higher PerformanceXQV2000E-7FG680N devices provide better performance than previous generations of FPGAs. Designs can achieve synchronous system clock rates up to 240 MHz including I/O or 622 Mb/s using Source Synchronous data transmission architechtures. Virtex-E XQV2000E-7FG680N I/Os comply fully with 3.3V PCI specifications, and interfaces can be implemented that operate at 33 MHz or 66 MHz. While performance is design-dependent, many designs operate internally at speeds in excess of 133 MHz and can achieve over 311 MHz.
QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs starter kit
Xilinx QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs development board
QPro Virtex-E 1.8V QML High-Reliability FPGAs evaluation kit
XQV2000E-7FG680N Datasheet PDF
XQV2000E evaluation board
XQV2000E development board
XQV2000E reference design
Request XQV2000E-7FG680N FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now