-Internet of Things
Q: How to obtain XCV50-4PQ240I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCV50-4PQ240I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Does the price of XCV50-4PQ240I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XCV50-4PQ240I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCV50 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex 2.5V FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCV504PQ240I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCV50-4PQ240I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCV50-4PQ240I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCV50-4PQ240I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
– Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
– Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
– Four programming modes
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Hot-swappable for Compact PCI
Placed Macros, and Design Manager
– 66-MHz PCI Compliant
– Die-temperature sensor diode
• Hierarchical memory system
– Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
– Unlimited re-programmability
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
– System performance up to 200 MHz
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
– Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally
– 16 high-performance interface standards
– Dedicated multiplier support
– LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
• 100% factory tested
• 0.22 μm 5-layer metal process
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
– Densities from 50k to 1M system gates
• Fast, high-density Field Programmable Gate Arrays
– Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
Request XCV50-4PQ240I FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The Virtex XCV50-4PQ240I FPGA delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 μm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Building on experience gained from previous generations of FPGAs, the Virtex XCV50-4PQ240I represents a revolutionary step forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the Virtex family delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Refer to the Virtex 2.5V Field Programmable Gate Arrays commercial data sheet for more information on device architecture and timing specifications.
The Xilinx Boîtier de connecteur series XCV50-4PQ240I is Field Programmable Gate Arrays, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at EBICS.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
Xilinx Virtex 2.5V FPGAs development board
XCV50 evaluation board
XCV50-4PQ240I Datasheet PDF
XCV50 development board
XCV50 reference design
Virtex 2.5V FPGAs starter kit
Virtex 2.5V FPGAs XCV50
-Normes d’essai au fil incandescent Non-Compliant
-Nombre de contacts 1
-Plaquage du contact Silver
-Norme de plomb Lead Free
-État sans halogène Not Reviewed
-Matériel du contact Copper Alloy
-Cycle de vie du produit Active
-Matériel du contact Copper Alloy
Request XCV50-4PQ240I FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now