-Internet of Things
Q: Does the price of XCV150-5BG256I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XCV150-5BG256I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCV150-5BG256I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCV150-5BG256I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How to obtain XCV150-5BG256I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XCV150-5BG256I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCV150 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Virtex 2.5V FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCV1505BG256I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCV150-5BG256I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
– Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets, plus 24 secondary local clock nets
– Die-temperature sensor diode
– Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
– 66-MHz PCI Compliant
– 16 high-performance interface standards
– System performance up to 200 MHz
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
– Dedicated multiplier support
– Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance
– Internal 3-state bussing
– IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
– Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
– Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
– Cascade chain for wide-input functions
– Unlimited re-programmability
– Hot-swappable for Compact PCI
• Hierarchical memory system
– LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
– Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
– Four programming modes
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
– Densities from 50k to 1M system gates
– Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
• Fast, high-density Field Programmable Gate Arrays
– Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
– Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
Placed Macros, and Design Manager
• 100% factory tested
Request XCV150-5BG256I FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The Virtex XCV150-5BG256I FPGA delivers high-performance, high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 μm CMOS process. These advances make Virtex FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays.Building on experience gained from previous generations of FPGAs, the Virtex XCV150-5BG256I represents a revolutionary step forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process technology, the Virtex family delivers a high-speed and high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.Refer to the Virtex 2.5V Field Programmable Gate Arrays commercial data sheet for more information on device architecture and timing specifications.
The Xilinx Connecteurs series XCV150-5BG256I is Field Programmable Gate Arrays, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at EBICS.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
Virtex 2.5V FPGAs evaluation kit
XCV150 development board
Virtex 2.5V FPGAs XCV150
XCV150 reference design
Virtex 2.5V FPGAs starter kit
XCV150 evaluation board
Xilinx Virtex 2.5V FPGAs development board
-Total RAM Bits 49152
-Number of Logic Elements/Cells 3888
-Supplier Device Package 256-PBGA (27×27)
-Number of I/O 180
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
-Package / Case 256-BBGA
-Number of LABs/CLBs 864
-Number of Gates 164674
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Voltage – Supply 2.375V ~ 2.625V
-Number of Gates 164674
Request XCV150-5BG256I FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now