-Internet of Things
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC4003A6PG120C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC4003A-6PG120C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC4003A-6PG120C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC4003A-6PG120C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC4003A-6PG120C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC4003A-6PG120C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC4003A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or XC4000 Logic Cell Array Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC4003A-6PG120C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XC4003A-6PG120C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
– Programmable logic blocks and I/O blocks
– Flexible function generators
– Programmable interconnects and wide decoders
– 288 macros, 34 hard macros, RAM/ROM compiler
• Flexible Array Architecture
– Fully automatic partitioning, placement and routing
– High-speed logic and Interconnect
– Low power consumption
– Six programming modes
• Third Generation Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
– IEEE 1149.1-compatible boundary-scan logic support
• Sub-micron CMOS Process
– Unlimited reprogrammability
– Wide edge decoders (two per edge)
• Systems-Oriented Features
– Internal 3-state bus capability
– On-chip ultra-fast RAM
– Interfaces to popular design environments like Viewlogic, Mentor Graphics and OrCAD
• Configured by Loading Binary File
– Programmable input pull-up or pull-down resistors
– Eight global low-skew clock or signal distribution
– Dedicated high-speed carry-propagation circuit
– 24-mA sink current per output (48 per pair)
– Abundant flip-flops
• XACT Development System runs on ’386/’486-type PC, NEC PC, Apollo, Sun-4, and Hewlett-Packard 700 Series
– Programmable output slew rate (4 modes)
– Interactive design editor for design optimization
Request XC4003A-6PG120C FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The XC4003A Device offers the low
end of the XC4000 family complexity range. XC4003A
differs from XC4000 in four areas: fewer routing resources,
fewer wide-edge decoders, higher output sink current, and
improved output slew-rate control.
• The XC4000 routing structure is optimized for smaller
designs, naturally requiring fewer routing resources. The
XC4003A-6PG120C device have four Longlines and four singlelength lines per row and column, while the XC4000
devices have six Longlines and eight single-length lines
per row and column. This results in a smaller chip area
and lower cost per device.
• XC4003A-6PG120C has two wide-edge decoders on every device
edge, while the XC4000 has four. All other wide-decoder
features are identical in XC4000 and XC4003A.
• XC4003A-6PG120C outputs are specified at 24 mA, sink current,
while XC4000 outputs are specified at 12 mA. The source
current is the same 4 mA for both families.
• The XC4000A family offers a more sophisticated output
slew-rate control structure with four configurable options
for each individual output driver: fast, medium fast, medium slow, and slow. Slew-rate control can alleviate
ground-bounce problems when multiple outputs switch
simultaneously, and it can reduce or eliminate crosstalk
and transmission-line effects on printed circuit boards.
The Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array Families series XC4003A-6PG120C is Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at EBICS.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
XC4003A development board
XC4000 Logic Cell Array evaluation kit
XC4003A evaluation board
XC4003A reference design
XC4003A-6PG120C Datasheet PDF
Xilinx XC4000 Logic Cell Array development board
XC4000 Logic Cell Array starter kit
-Number of Flip-Flops 360
-CLB Matrix 10 x 10
-Number of CLBs 100
-Max RAM Bits 3,200
-Appr. Gate Count 3,000
-Number of IOBs 80
-Max Decode Inputs (per side) 30
Request XC4003A-6PG120C FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now