-Internet of Things
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3SD3400A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3A DSP FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3SD3400A5FGG484LI in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: How to obtain XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
• Registered outputs on the block RAM with operation of at least 280 MHz in the standard -4 speed grade
• 48-bit accumulator for multiply-accumulate (MAC) operation
• Low-cost Xilinx Platform Flash with JTAG
• Efficient wide multiplexers, wide logic, fast carry logic
• LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, HSTL/SSTL differential I/O with integrated differential termination resistors
• Optional cascaded Multiply or MAC
• Configuration interface to industry-standard PROMs
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• Up to 373 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Very low cost, high-performance DSP solution for high-volume, cost-conscious applications
• 250 MHz XtremeDSP DSP48A Slices
• Load multiple bitstreams under FPGA control
• Integrated adder for complex multiply or multiply-add operation
• Enhanced Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• Low-cost, space-saving SPI serial Flash PROM
• QUIETIO standard reduces I/O switching noise
• Eight low-skew global clock networks, eight additional clocks per half device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Densities up to 53712 logic cells, including optional shift register
• Integrated 18-bit pre-adder
• Dedicated 18-bit by 18-bit multiplier
• Selectable output drive, up to 24 mA per pin
• Wide frequency range (5 MHz to over 320 MHz)
• Post-configuration CRC checking
• Unique Device DNA identifier for design authentication
• Frequency synthesis, multiplication, division
• IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debug port
• Suspend, Hibernate modes reduce system power
• Up to 519 I/O pins or 227 differential signal pairs
• Up to 2268 Kbits of fast block RAM with byte write enables for processor applications
• Dual-range VCCAUX supply simplifies 3.3V-only design
• Clock skew elimination (delay locked loop)
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Common footprints support easy density migration
• High-resolution phase shifting
Request XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI of Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGAs) solves the design challenges in most high- volume,
cost-sensitive, high-performance DSP applications. The
two-member family offers densities ranging from 1.8 to 3.4 million
The Spartan-3A DSP family builds on the success of the
Spartan-3A FPGA family by increasing the amount of memory per
logic and adding XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. New features
improve system performance and reduce the cost of configuration.
These Spartan-3A DSP FPGA enhancements, combined with
proven 90 nm process technology, deliver more functionality and
bandwidth per dollar than ever before, setting the new standard in
the programmable logic and DSP processing industry.
The Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs extend and enhance the Spartan-3A
FPGA family. The XC3SD1800A and the XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI devices
are tailored for DSP applications and have additional block RAM
and XtremeDSP DSP48A slices. The XtremeDSP DSP48A slices
replace the 18×18 multipliers found in the Spartan-3A devices and
are based on the DSP48 blocks found in the Virtex-4 devices.
The block RAMs are also enhanced to run faster by adding an
output register. Both the block RAM and DSP48A slices in the
Spartan-3A DSP devices run at 250 MHz in the lowest cost,
standard -4 speed grade.
Because of their exceptional DSP price/performance ratio,
Spartan-3A DSP FPGAs are ideally suited to a wide range of
consumer electronics applications, such as broadband access,
home networking, display/projection, and digital television.
The XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI is a superior alternative to mask
programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, lengthy
development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of conventional
ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits design upgrades in
the field with no hardware replacement necessary, an impossibility
XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI Datasheet PDF
XC3SD3400A reference design
XC3SD3400A evaluation board
XC3SD3400A development board
Spartan-3A DSP FPGA starter kit
Spartan-3A DSP FPGA evaluation kit
Spartan-3A DSP FPGA XC3SD3400A
Request XC3SD3400A-5FGG484LI FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now