-Internet of Things
Q: How to obtain XC3S500E-4PQ208C technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC3S500E-4PQ208C” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC3S500E Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or Spartan-3E FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: EBICS does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: Does the price of XC3S500E-4PQ208C devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The EBICS search engine monitors the XC3S500E-4PQ208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC3S500E-4PQ208C?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC3S500E-4PQ208C, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC3S500E4PQ208C in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC3S500E-4PQ208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
– Up to 633 I/O pins
– Eighteen single-ended signal standards
– Clock skew elimination
– Up to 432 Kbits of total distributed RAM
– Abundant logic cells with shift register capability
– Fast look-ahead carry logic
• SelectIO signaling
– Wide multiplexers
– JTAG logic compatible with IEEE 1149.1/1532
• SelectRAM hierarchical memory
– Up to 1,728 Kbits of total block RAM
– Eight differential signal standards including LVDS
• Logic resources
– Double Data Rate (DDR) support
– Frequency synthesis
– High-resolution phase shifting
• Digital Clock Manager (four DCMs)
– Dedicated 18 x 18 multipliers
Request XC3S500E-4PQ208C FPGA Quote , Contact Sales@ebics.net Now
The Spartan®-3E family of Field-Programmable Gate
Arrays (FPGAs) is specifically designed to meet the needs
of high volume, cost-sensitive consumer electronic
applications. The five-member family offers densities
ranging from 100,000 to 1.6 million system gates, as shown
in Table 1.
The Spartan-3E family builds on the success of the earlier
Spartan-3 family by increasing the amount of logic per I/O,
significantly reducing the cost per logic cell. New features
improve system performance and reduce the cost of
configuration. These Spartan-3E FPGA enhancements,
combined with advanced 90 nm process technology, deliver
more functionality and bandwidth per dollar than was
previously possible, setting new standards in the
programmable logic industry.
Because of their exceptionally low cost, Spartan-3E FPGAs
are ideally suited to a wide range of consumer electronics
applications, including broadband access, home
networking, display/projection, and digital television
The Spartan-3E family is a superior alternative to mask
programmed ASICs. FPGAs avoid the high initial cost, the
lengthy development cycles, and the inherent inflexibility of
conventional ASICs. Also, FPGA programmability permits
design upgrades in the field with no hardware replacement
necessary, an impossibility with ASICs.
• Very low cost, high-performance logic solution for high-volume, consumer-oriented applications
• Proven advanced 90-nanometer process technology
• Multi-voltage, multi-standard SelectIO™ interface pins
• Up to 376 I/O pins or 156 differential signal pairs
• LVCMOS, LVTTL, HSTL, and SSTL single-ended signal standards
• 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, and 1.2V signaling
• 622+ Mb/s data transfer rate per I/O
• True LVDS, RSDS, mini-LVDS, differential HSTL/SSTL differential I/O
• Enhanced Double Data Rate (DDR) support
• DDR SDRAM support up to 333 Mb/s
• Abundant, flexible logic resources
• Densities up to 33,192 logic cells, including optional shift register or distributed RAM support
• Efficient wide multiplexers, wide logic
• Fast look-ahead carry logic
• Enhanced 18 x 18 multipliers with optional pipeline
• IEEE 1149.1/1532 JTAG programming/debug port
• Hierarchical SelectRAM™ memory architecture
• Up to 648 Kbits of fast block RAM
• Up to 231 Kbits of efficient distributed RAM
• Up to eight Digital Clock Managers (DCMs)
• Clock skew elimination (delay locked loop)
• Frequency synthesis, multiplication, division
• High-resolution phase shifting
• Wide frequency range (5 MHz to over 300 MHz)
• Eight global clocks plus eight additional clocks per each half of device, plus abundant low-skew routing
• Configuration interface to industry-standard PROMs
• Low-cost, space-saving SPI serial Flash PROM
• x8 or x8/x16 parallel NOR Flash PROM
• Low-cost Xilinx® Platform Flash with JTAG
• Complete Xilinx ISE® and WebPACK™ software
• MicroBlaze™ and PicoBlaze embedded processor cores
• Fully compliant 32-/64-bit 33 MHz PCI support (66 MHz in some devices)
• Low-cost QFP and BGA packaging options
• Common footprints support easy density migration
• Pb-free packaging options
• XA Automotive version available
The Xilinx Display control system series XC3S500E-4PQ208C is Spartan-3E FPGA 158 I/O 208QFP, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at EBICS.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
Spartan-3E FPGA starter kit
Spartan-3E FPGA XC3S500E
XC3S500E-4PQ208C Datasheet PDF
XC3S500E evaluation board
XC3S500E reference design
Spartan-3E FPGA evaluation kit
XC3S500E development board
-Distributed RAM Bits 74,496
-Flip-Flops LUTs / 9,312
-RAM16 / SRL16 4,656
-Logic Cells Equivalen 10,476
-Logic Cells Equivalen 10,476
Request XC3S500E-4PQ208C FAQ Quote , Pls send email to Sales@ebics.net or Submit form now