July 30 - August 4, 2018 - Members of the EBICS community including faculty, trainees, REUs, External Advisory Committee (EAC), Industry Advisory Committee (IAC), and staff, will participate in the 2017 EBICS Annual Retreat and M-CELS Workshop at Q Center in St. Charles, Illinois, in the Chicago area. Register for the 2018 retreat here!
The EBICS Annual Retreat will take place July 30 - August 2, 2018 at the Q Center in St. Charles, Illinois, in the Chicago area.
- Trainees should arrive at Q Center by 6:00 pm EST on Monday July 30th
- Faculty and EAC/IAC members should arrive by 3:00 pm EST on Tuesday, July 31st
- The Retreat will end by 2:00 pm EST on Thursday, August 2nd to be followed immediately by the ever-popular Faculty Collaboration Forum, which will end by 4:30pm
The M-CELS Workshop will take place August 2 - August 4, 2018 at the Q Center. The form will allow registration for both events.
- The M-CELS Workshop will end by 2:30 pm CST on Saturday, August 4.
- If you are a trainee and would like to attend the M-CELS workshop (previously the 2016 Engineered Living Systems Workshop), please talk to your faculty member and register for both! We have a limited number of student spots available with travel and lodging support.
Please note that we ask you to complete your initial registration, save your confirmation email to add flight information later. You can edit your responses as many times as you need using the Edit your response link. Local airports include O'Hare International Airport (35 miles away) and Midway International Airport (46 miles away).
Download the Annual Retreat Agenda HERE.
Download the M-CELS Workshop Agenda HERE.
We will share carpooling logistics to/from the Q Center upon completion of the registration form by all attendees.