Upon completion of this module:
- Center members will understand responsible research conduct, ethical concerns, and conduct themselves in an ethically responsible way.
- Center members will be able to anticipate and evaluate potential ethical implications of engineering new life forms and conduct themselves in ethically responsible ways.
- The public will be aware of and understand the ethical implications of the EBICS discipline.
To complete this module, you should:
- Watch the short video below.
- Review the readings and media clips.
- Read the vignettes and respond to the questions.