July 31 - Aug. 2, 2016 - 87 members of the EBICS community including faculty, trainees, REUs, External Advisory Committee (EAC), Industry Advisory Committee (IAC), an invited speaker, and staff, participated in the 2016 EBICS Annual Retreat at the Q Center in St. Charles, Illinois. Highlights of the Retreat include:
- Presentations on diversity and education in EBICS, the Student Leadership Council (SLC), and all seven working group research presentations
- Natasha Arora and Marianna Sofman's presentation of their Technology Conceptualization Plan
- Discussion of Ethics Module 4: Emergent Behavior
- Trainee and REU poster presentations
- Discussions within working group breakout sessions
- Keynote Address by Dr. Kristin Fabre, AstraZeneca
For your entertainment - watch the trainee & REU Knockerball activity! Video courtesy of Simone Douglas.