Apply Online Deadline February 15, 2014 5pm EST
EBICS announces its "Engineering Biological Machines" REU program for the summer of 2014. The REU is a summer research program that will fund undergraduate students assigned to EBICS labs at each primary institution: Georgia Institute of Technology, Massachusetts’s Institute of Technology, and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
REU Program Highlights:
- 10 weeks of full time undergraduate research at MIT, UIUC, or Georgia Tech.
- $4500 stipend per student.
- Allowance for travel expenses, on campus housing and meals.
- Grad school prep, faculty mentoring, professional development and social engagement with other students on campus.
- Scientific papers, oral and/or poster presentations at the end of the summer.
Applications will be accepted from any student currently enrolled in a science or engineering undergraduate program (biology, chemistry, physics, materials science, bio-engineering, computer science, and related fields). Finish applications early as we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Students from underrepresented minority groups, women, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
United States citizenship or permanent residency is required.
Apply here. Deadline February 15, 2014 5pm EST
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or comments.